I’ve added an FAQ here for most questions. If you can’t find your answer here, then please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help!
- How do I get the digital graphics after purchase?
- Do you create custom graphic sets?
- What are your licensing terms for Watercolor Clipart Sets?
- How do I get an extended license for more than 1000 uses?
- I’d like to use your watercolor clipart as a logo. Is that possible?
- Can I use your graphics without credit?
- Can I use your graphics for POD services like Zazzle and CafePress?
- Can I buy your graphic sets somewhere else?
- What currency is your store in?
- Shipping information for original artwork & coloring books
- Return policy for original artwork & coloring books
- Return policy for digital downloads on watercolor clipart
How do I get the digital graphics after purchase?
A download link will be available to you once your order has been processed. This may take up to an hour. Please download and save the file(s) to your hard drive as soon as possible. You are limited to 2 downloads otherwise the file will become unavailable to you. So please save your files right away! If you are having issues with downloading your files, please contact me and I will help you. I’m usually available Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm EDT.
Do you create custom graphic sets?
Yes, I sure do. Please contact me for details. Please note that custom graphic sets are exclusive to you and prices will reflect that.
What are your licensing terms for Watercolor Graphics?
STANDARD LICENSE AGREEMENT for Watercolor & Clipart Graphic Sets
All Watercolor and Clipart Graphic Sets are copyright © SL Scheibe. All rights reserved.
- You may use SLS Lines CLIPART for personal use and commercial use (limited to 1000 or less uses only, see commercial exceptions below).
- I require credit placed on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed (artwork / graphics by www.slslines.com). You must purchase an extended no-credit license if you want to use the images without credit.
- You may not make any SLS Lines images into other images and put into any digital or physical graphic sets (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, embroidery, rubber stamps, digital papers, etc.) and redistribute or sell them.
- You may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images.
- You may not use any SLS Lines images for logos without a logo license. Please contact me for details.
- SLS Lines images may not be re-sold, copied, shared, traded or redistributed or transferred in an editable format. Images must be flattened.
How do I get an extended license for more than 1000 uses?
Please contact me for details. I need to know how you will be using the graphics before I can give you the correct extended license price.
I’d like to use your watercolor clipart as a logo. Is that possible?
Yes, you may use my watercolor clipart as a logo but only with a logo license. Please note that this use is non-exclusive only and you may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images. A logo license is available here.
Can I use your graphics without credit?
Yes, if you purchase an extended no-credit license. If you don’t want to purchase the extra license, you may still use the graphics commercially (see terms above) but I do require a small credit somewhere on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed (artwork / graphics by www.slslines.com).
Can I use your graphics for POD services like Zazzle and CafePress?
Yes, though Digital Stamps are excluded from this usage and are limited to handmade paper products only. You are welcome to use my Watercolor Graphics and Clipart Sets as well as Digital Papers and Textures on POD services.
Can I buy your graphic sets somewhere else?
Yes, you sure can! If you have accounts at any of these stores, you can purchase my Watercolor Graphics & Clipart here:
What currency is your store in?
Prices are all in Canadian dollars. When you check out your order, fees will always be processed in Canadian funds and the applicable exchange rate will be applied via PayPal or via your credit card company. The exchange rate is set by PayPal or your credit card company, not me! I only wish for so much power. Check the US/Canada currency exchange for an idea on today’s exchange rate. Payments are processed by PayPal and through Ecwid Payments powered by WePay.
Shipping information for original artwork & coloring books
Original artwork is shipped via Canada Post with tracking and delivery confirmation in Canada and the USA. Estimated delivery is usually anywhere from 4 – 15 business days (except for the Christmas season when shipping times are often longer).
Coloring Books are always shipped letter mail since that is the most economic method. Letter mail usually takes 4-10 days across Canada (though please allow for 15 days) and approximately 5-12 days to the USA (please allow up to 20 business days). At the moment, I’m only able to ship to the USA and Canada. If you’d like me to get a shipping estimate for a different country, please feel free to contact me.
For International Shipping
Customs, duties, brokerage fees vary depending on the buyers’ country and related legislation. The buyer is responsible for any customs, duties and brokerage fees once the item arrives in their country. Please include your phone number when checking out as phone numbers are required for shipping labels, in case your local carrier needs to reach you upon arrival.
Return policy for original artwork & coloring books
I accept returns on coloring books and on original artwork when the item is returned to me in the condition that it was sent. I am happy to refund the full amount, less shipping, once the item has been returned to me. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I take great care to package your items safely and in appropriate containers. If an item arrives damaged, please be ready to produce photographs as evidence. I am unable to provide refunds on damaged items without proof. Requests for refund should be made within one week of the item’s delivery (I use the tracking and delivery confirmation as dates).
Please read product descriptions carefully prior to purchase. All sizing and paper information is available to you in the descriptions and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Return policy for digital downloads of watercolor clipart
There is no return or refund on my digital products since all items are instant downloads. If you’re unsure about a graphic set or image format, just send me a note. I’m always happy to answer questions in advance, prior to purchase. If you have any issues with the file or the download, please don’t hesitate to contact me.