I’ve added an FAQ here for most questions. If you can’t find your answer here, then please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help!
- How do I get the digital graphics after purchase?
- Do you create custom graphic sets?
- What are your licensing terms for your graphic sets?
- How do I get an extended license for mass commercial use?
- I’d like to use your graphics as a logo. Is that possible?
- Can I buy your graphic sets somewhere else?
- What currency is your store in?
- Shipping information for original artwork
- Return policy for original artwork
- Return policy for digital downloads
How do I get the digital graphics after purchase?
A download link will be available to you once your order has been processed. This may take up to an hour. Please download and save the file(s) to your hard drive as soon as possible. You are limited to 2 downloads otherwise the file will become unavailable to you. So please save your files right away! If you are having issues with downloading your files, please contact me and I will help you. I’m usually available Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm EDT.
Do you create custom graphic sets?
Yes, I sure do. Please contact me for details. Please note that custom graphic sets are exclusive to you and prices will reflect that.
What are your licensing terms for Watercolor Graphics and Clipart?
All Watercolor and Clipart Graphic Sets are copyright © SL Scheibe. All rights reserved.
When you purchase any of my graphics, you are purchasing a licence to use the graphics. Sal Scheibe / SLS Lines retains full copyright of the downloaded art and graphics.
There are no limits on your own personal, non-business use.
My clipart and graphics are meant to be used by small independent designers for use in small run products. These terms DO NOT apply to any businesses that mass produce commercially sold products or to any independent designer creating products and graphics on behalf of a company or other 3rd party to sell commercially. Please see usage inclusions and exclusions below.
- You may not make any of my images into other images and put into any digital or physical graphic sets (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, embroidery, digital papers, coloring books) and redistribute or sell them.
- You may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images.
- You may not licence, sub-license, claim as your own, re-sell, share or distribute my images.
SPECIFIC USES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES:
If I haven’t covered it here, please contact me! I add to this section all the time based on queries received.
- BLOGS & WEBSITES: My images may be used for blog and website design but not for templates.
- COLORING BOOKS, PAGES & ACTIVITIES: You may not use any of my images to create coloring pages or books. Images may be used as part of an activity sheet such as a school activity sheet for children.
- EMBROIDERY: You may use my graphics for your own personal sewing projects. If you wish to sell commercially as a download, please contact me as a licensing fee will apply. Images may not be used for any embroidery downloads without a licensing fee.
- FABRIC: You may use my images for fabric designs for personal use or for fabric items you create and sell on your own (such as dresses). If you wish to use my images to sell fabric by the yard or meter or if you want to use my images for mass produced commercially sold fabric, or if you want to create fabric graphics on behalf of a company or other 3rd party to sell commercially, please contact me for licensing fees.
- INVITATIONS / PARTY: My images may be used for printed or digital party invitations, decorations, wrapping papers, etc. as long as the files are not extractable or editable by your customer.
- LOGOS: My images may not be used for logos without purchasing a logo license. Logo licenses are $20 US. Please contact me for purchase.
- MIXED MEDIA / COLLAGE: You may use my images as part of your own personal or commercial art, printed or digital.
- PAPER CARDS & PRODUCTS: My images may be used for your handmade cards and tags as a part of your own overall design and not used on their own as is.
- PLANNER STICKERS: My images may be used for planner sheets, both printed and digital by small, independent businesses. Planner stickers using my images may not be sold to a 3rd party (in bulk or singly) to be resold. If you want to use my images for mass produced commercially sold planner products, or if you want to create planner graphics on behalf of a company or other 3rd party to sell commercially, please contact me for licensing fees.
- PRINT ON DEMAND: My images may be used for print on demand websites such as Zazzle and Cafe Press. The images must be part of your own overall design and not used on their own as is.
- PRINTABLE OR PRINTED ART: My graphics may be used as a part of your own overall design and not used on their own as is.
- STENCILS, CUTTING MACHINES & RUBBER STAMPS: My images may not be used to create stencils, cutting files or rubber stamps for commercial sale. Personal use is fine. If you wish to discuss licensing options, please contact me and provide details of your project.
- STICKERS: My images may be used for stickers as long as the image is used as part of your own overall sticker design and not on its own, as is. Stickers using my images may not be sold to a 3rd party (in bulk or singly) to be resold. If you want to use my images for mass produced commercially sold sticker products, or if you want to create sticker graphics on behalf of a company or other 3rd party to sell commercially, please contact me for licensing fees.
- TEACHERS / EDUCATION: Images may be used for Teachers Pay Teachers downloads or for classroom activities though my images may not be included in any extractable or editable format.
How do I get an extended license for mass commercial use?
Please contact me for details. I need to know how you will be using the graphics before I can give you the correct extended license price.
I’d like to use your graphic(s) as a logo. Is that possible?
Yes, you may use my watercolor clipart as a logo but only with a logo license. Please note that this use is non-exclusive only and you may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images. A logo license is available here. The licensing fee is for single image, single use.
Can I buy your graphic sets somewhere else?
Yes, you sure can! If you have accounts at any of these stores, you can purchase my Watercolor Graphics & Clipart here:
What currency is your store in?
Prices are all in Canadian dollars. When you check out your order, fees will always be processed in Canadian funds and the applicable exchange rate will be applied via PayPal or via your credit card company. The exchange rate is set by PayPal or your credit card company, not me! I only wish for so much power. Check the US/Canada currency exchange for an idea on today’s exchange rate. Payments are processed by PayPal and through Ecwid Payments powered by WePay.
Shipping information for original artwork
Original artwork is shipped via Canada Post with tracking and delivery confirmation in Canada and the USA. Estimated delivery is usually anywhere from 4 – 15 business days (except for the Christmas season when shipping times are often longer).
For International Shipping
Customs, duties, brokerage fees vary depending on the buyers’ country and related legislation. The buyer is responsible for any customs, duties and brokerage fees once the item arrives in their country. Please include your phone number when checking out as phone numbers are required for shipping labels, in case your local carrier needs to reach you upon arrival.
Return policy for original artwork
I take great care to package your items safely and in appropriate containers. If an item arrives damaged, please be ready to produce photographs as evidence. I am unable to provide refunds on damaged items without proof. Requests for refund should be made within one week of the item’s delivery (I use the tracking and delivery confirmation as dates).
Please read product descriptions carefully prior to purchase. All sizing and paper information is available to you in the descriptions and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Return policy for digital downloads of graphic sets
There is no return or refund on my digital products since all items are instant downloads. If you’re unsure about a graphic set or image format, just send me a note. I’m always happy to answer questions in advance, prior to purchase. If you have any issues with the file or the download, please don’t hesitate to contact me.