Hello, my name is Sal Scheibe! I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer working away in an upstairs loft with a couple of crabby cats. I work in both print and interactive design with an interest in:
- product and packaging
- fashion and beauty
- patterns and design
- game and concept art
I use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Procreate in my work.
Hire me! If you’d like to work with me on an illustration project or just say hello, please visit the contact section. You can find my price guide right here which will give you a general idea of my illustration fees. If you want a specific quote for your project, please send me details.
Here's how it works:
- You provide me with detailed specifications and preferences for your illustration(s).
- I create rough sketches based on the information you provided.
- You approve or make suggestions about changes. This is the time to get in your changes and we finalize the artwork together.
- I color and complete the illustration in its final form.
- I deliver the final artwork to you via email or Dropbox.
- Illustrations are provided at 300 DPI in either JPG, PNG or PDF format. I can provide PSD source files for an additional fee.
Please note that I create artwork in my own style and am unable to mimic another artist’s style.
Where to buy my graphic sets:
Are you looking for my monster list of art themes? I saved it from my other website and have moved it here. For when you're art stuck and can't think of a single thing to draw!