Hello, my name is Sal Scheibe! I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer working away in an upstairs loft with a couple of crabby cats. I work in both print and interactive design with an interest in:
- product and packaging
- fashion and beauty
- patterns and design
- game and concept art
I use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Procreate in my work.
Hire me! If you’d like to work with me on a project or just say hello, please visit the contact section. I'm open to commissions and collaborations. You can find my price guide right here which will give you a general idea of my illustration fees. If you want a specific quote for your project, please send me details.
Here's how it works:
- You provide me with detailed specifications and preferences for your illustration(s).
- I create rough sketches based on the information you provided.
- You approve or make suggestions about changes. This is the time to get in your changes and we finalize the artwork together.
- I color and complete the illustration in its final form.
- I deliver the final artwork to you via email or Dropbox.
- Illustrations are provided at 300 DPI in either JPG, PNG or PDF format. I can provide PSD source files for an additional fee.
Please note that I create artwork in my own style and am unable to mimic another artist’s style.
Where to buy my graphic sets:
Are you looking for my monster list of art themes? I saved it from my other website and have moved it here. For when you're art stuck and can't think of a single thing to draw!